“The Far Infrared sauna is the safest, most efficient and economical way of eliminating stored toxins, making it a household necessity. I am convinced that the Far Infrared sauna is something that everyone should incorporate into their lifestyle to restore health. The Far Infrared sauna is far safer and more tolerable than a conventional sauna because it uses a heat energy that penetrates into tissues, triggering mobilization of chemicals from fat storage, directly into the sweat.”
(Sherry A. Rogers, M.D. Centre for Environmental Medicine)
It has become well known that people who take regular saunas (2-3 per week) reduce their incidence of colds and influenza by over 65% (a study by the British Medical Association).
While many people use saunas primarily for relaxation and stress reduction, the other health benefits are increasing the popularity of saunas. The reduction and removal of body toxins through the sweating process is becoming a highly regarded benefit of the sauna.
Hundreds of years ago, people discovered and turned to heat therapy as a source of natural healing for many illnesses and discomforts. Far Infrared saunas are growing in popularity and are naturally rising to the top of health regime requirements.
What are the main health benefits?
- Helps purify fat cells and controls weight
- Effective way to burn calories (up to 600 calories in one session)
- Detoxifies heavy metals, hydrocarbon residues, alcohol, nicotine, sodium and cholesterol
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system with deep Far Infrared penetration
- Effective for treating sprains, muscle spasms and joint stiffness
- Relieves aches and pains
- Improves and clears cellulite
- Improves skin tone and complexion
- Helps scars and burns, acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Sharpens senses and relieves stress and fatigue
- Stimulates endorphins of the brain and ‘feel good’ hormones
- Improves your immune system and kills organisms like bacteria and parasites
- Increases overall health and resistance to disease